Ba Dinh District hotels feature cosy guestrooms and suites, warm hospitality and onsite facilities, as well as easy access to historical monuments and well-preserved French architecture. A 15-minute drive from Hoan Kiem Lake, Ba Dinh District is relatively quieter compared to the city centre, attracting travellers who prefer to enjoy a more relaxed holiday in Hanoi.
However, there are plenty of things to see here, such as the Presidential Palace, a yellow three-storey building built in Renaissance and Beaux Art style, Ho Chi Minh’s Soviet-styled mausoleum and his stilt house, Hanoi Botanical Gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, and Hanoi Flag Tower, just to name just a few. Catering to just about any traveller, check out our extensive guide of where to stay in Ba Dinh District to find one that best suits your budget and travel dates.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show