Ba Dinh District Hotels
Where To Stay In Ba Dinh District
Ba Dinh District hotels feature cosy guestrooms and suites, warm hospitality and onsite facilities, as well as easy access to historical monuments and well-preserved French architecture. A 15-minute drive from Hoan Kiem Lake, Ba Dinh District is relatively quieter compared to the city centre, attracting travellers who prefer to enjoy a more relaxed holiday in Hanoi.
However, there are plenty of things to see here, such as the Presidential Palace, a yellow three-storey building built in Renaissance and Beaux Art style, Ho Chi Minh’s Soviet-styled mausoleum and his stilt house, Hanoi Botanical Gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, and Hanoi Flag Tower, just to name just a few. Catering to just about any traveller, check out our extensive guide of where to stay in Ba Dinh District to find one that best suits your budget and travel dates.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show