Where to Stay in Hanoi
Hanoi hotels cater to just about any budget level and preference, offering cosy guestrooms, onsite facilities, and warm hospitality, not forgetting easy access to the city’s diverse dining, shopping, and nightlife venues. The capital of Vietnam is divided into several districts, each offering accommodation options of varying styles and budget levels. There’s also plenty to see and do outside downtown Hanoi, including Ba Vi National Park, Duong Lam Village, and Halong Bay.
Hotels in Hanoi are mostly set within the city centre, making it very convenient to visit interesting museums, colonial structures, sample an array of local and international cuisine, as well as shop for silks, handicrafts, and coffee beans. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious retreat the French Quarter or travelling on a modest budget, here’s our helpful guide on where to stay in Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show