Hanoi Golf Courses
Hanoi Sports & Activities
Hanoi offers golfers of all abilities plenty of choice with day passes and equipment rental available at all courses listed here.
Some of the clubs located just outside of Hanoi are of a very high standard, hosting international championships in spectacular mountainous settings. It’s best to go for a game of golf through the week as it is usually more expensive at weekends.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Chi Linh Star Golf and Country Club
Situated 68km from Hanoi’s city centre on the Hanoi to Haiphong Road; Chi Linh has hosted many international championships including the Carlsberg Masters Open. There are two different courses with day passes available for both; golfers also have the option of booking accommodation at the Country Club. Bookings should be made in advance via telephone or online, discounts are offered for play on a Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Opening Hours: First tee 06:00 - Last tee 13:15
- Location: Office: 57 Tran Phu Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Golf Course: Sao Do, Chi Linh, Hai Duong
- Tel: +844 3939 3100
Hanoi Golf Club
An 18-hole, par 72 golf course set over 108 hectares in Hanoi’s northern Soc Son district. This is Hanoi’s only Japanese-managed course and is open for day visitors and members. There is an on-site pro golf shop stocking imported Japanese brands, a Jacuzzi, restaurant and driving range. Allow around 45 minutes to get to the golf club from the city centre.
- Opening Hours: 06:00-21:00
- Location: Minh Tri Commune, Soc Son District
- Tel: +844 3599 1365
King’s Island Golf Resort and Country Club
Superbly located at the foothills of the Ba Vi Mountains with accommodation, spa, swimming pool, restaurant and a host of services catering to the more seasoned golfer. Visitors are welcome with reservations required in advance. King’s Island Golf Resort and adjoining country club is 35 kilometres north of Hanoi centre. The club offers a good selection of equipment for rent and a choice of play on either a lakeside or a mountain view course with night golf also an option.
- Opening Hours: 06:00-22:00
- Location: Kings Island, Dong Mo, Son Hay, Ha Tay Province
- Tel: +844 3772 3160