Bowling alleys are popular places for young Vietnamese to hang out at and usually offer fast food diners, karaoke rooms and pool tables.
Some are more up to date than others with plenty of lanes and electronic scoring, all cater to western-style ten pin bowling.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Cosmos Bowling Centre
An older-style bowling alley featuring slow replay cameras, Cosmos is smaller in size and quite old fashioned.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-22:00
- Location: 168 Ngoc Khanh Street, Ba Dinh District
- Tel: 168 Ngoc Khanh Street, Ba Dinh District
Hanoi Star Bowl
30 lanes and a digital set up make Hanoi Star Bowl one of the more popular venues for ten pin bowling. You can buy a package for a couple of games including shoe hire which works out cheaper. There are video games downstairs and a variety of snacks and drinks on offer. The best way to get there is by taxi which should take 15 minutes going southwest out of the city centre.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-23:00
- Location: 2B Pham Ngoc Trach Street, Đống Đa District, Hanoi
- Tel: +844 3574 1614
Hanoi Superbowl is the only AMF bowling alley in Vietnam. Located at the Fortuna Hotel, the Superbowl offers modern lanes, shoe hire and a range of dining facilities in the hotel below.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-22:00
- Location: Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha Street
- Tel: +844 3831 3333