RICO Steakhouse Hanoi is a classy South American dining venue that has been serving quality wood-fired grilled meats since 2015. Set along a small street off Ba Trieu Street, it occupies a refurbished French colonial villa that’s divided in two dining areas, a bar, and outdoor patio overlooking the bustling city centre.
Its interior still maintains the charm of an authentic colonial setting, combined with dark wooden flooring, leather fauteuil chairs, dimmed lighting, and elegant décor, resulting in a homely and relaxing vibe. RICO Steakhouse Hanoi’s extensive food menu comprises a mix of Australian and Argentinean beef dishes, as well as pasta, salads and seafood.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Dishes from the ala carte menu include its signature beef wellington (VND 719,000), grilled salmon fillet with risotto and lemongrass (VND 339,000), and lamb chops served with dauphine potatoes and chimichurri sauce (VND 439,000). For better value for money, set lunches available for VND 250,000, which comprises a starter, main and dessert. A popular choice is the hearty ensemble of Beef carpaccio, Australian sirloin with black pepper sauce and fries, followed with ice cream or espresso for dessert.
Thanks to its central location in Hoan Kiem District, RICO Steakhouse Hanoi attracts travellers looking to enjoy a wide range of western dishes and alcoholic offerings after a day of exploring Hanoi.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: 56 Tran Quoc Toan, Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 122 299 6789