O’Douceurs Hanoi is a renowned French patisserie within the bustling Hoan Kiem District, where you can enjoy freshly baked pastries, breads, and cakes as well as smoothies, coffees and teas in a cosy setting. Founded in late 2014, this award-winning café is accessible within five-minute walk from the Hanoi Railway Station,
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Attracting travellers looking to have a quick bite or stock up on delicious treats before boarding their train, O’Douceurs Hanoi offers a wide selection of sandwiches and croissants as well as desserts such as macaroons (VND 42,000), fruit tarts (VND 36,000) and cookies (available in vanilla, chocolate chip, and cinnamon).
If you’re not in a rush, try the patisserie’s decadent chocolate fondue (VND 250,000), which comes with a generous platter of fresh strawberries, bananas, and cookies. Cakes are also must-tries here – we highly recommend the dark forest, vanilla raspberry eclair, and chocolate feuillantine, each priced at VND 39,000 per slice. Drinks-wise, a cappuccino costs VND 450,000 while fruit smoothies cost VND 60,000 upwards.
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 22:30
- Address: 91A Tran Hung Dạo, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 167 641 4033