Maison Vie Restaurant Hanoi has been serving authentic French cuisine to affluent expats, travellers and Vietnamese elites since the 1980s, making it a must-visit for a luxurious dining experience in Hanoi. Occupying a French colonial mansion in Hai Ba Trung District, the restaurant is fitted with neoclassical architecture, massive windows providing natural lighting, and spacious dining rooms with opulent furnishing.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Maison Vie Restaurant Hanoi is divided into three levels, namely an indoor and outdoor section on the ground level, four VIP rooms on the second floor, while the top floor is reserved for grand banquets as it can comfortably accommodate up to 180 people at a time. Food wise, diners can choose from the ala carte menu or the three and five-course lunch and dinner menu, with the latter priced at VND 168,000 and VND 398,000 respectively.
For mains, we highly recommend the roasted seabass with crusted chorizo, rice paella and creamy shellfish sauce, roasted duck breast with olive sauce, and the fried duck leg served with calamansi sauce and fried potatoes. Its dessert options consists of well-excecuted delicacies such as crepes Suzette flambéed with grand Marnier, profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce, and cheese platter served with walnut bread.
Maison Vie Restaurant Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 14:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- Address: 28 Tang Bat Ho Street, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 633 0206