Ly Club Hanoi is where travellers can enjoy a good mix of Vietnamese, Asian and European cuisine as well as daily cultural performances after a day of exploring Vietnam’s capital. Occupying a restored 19th century colonial villa, it’s divided into several dining concepts and an outdoor patio with views of Hoan Kiem District.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a softly-lit lounge serving premium cigars, cocktails and spirits, and wines, while the upper levels are luxurious dining areas fitted with antiques and ornaments dating back to the Ly Dynasty. Diners seated on the third floor can also enjoy traditional Vietnamese performances between 19:30 and 21:30 every day.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Food-wise, Ly Club Hanoi’s specialities are the soft shell crab with white onion, sea salt and chilli pepper (VND 270,000), salmon baked in banana leaf with passion fruit sauce, and crispy whole red snapper with sautéed spring onions, Vietnamese herbs, crushed cashews, and red chilli pepper (VND 325,000).
Perfect for a nightcap after a hearty meal, Ly Club Hanoi’s cellar boasts over 200 types of wines, most of which are imported from Chile, France, Australia, Italy and Spain. Ly Club Hanoi is accessible within a five-minute walk from Hanoi Opera House, Vietnam National Museum of History, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, and Hilton Hanoi Opera.
Ly Club Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: 4 Le Phung Hieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 936 3069