Le Beaulieu Restaurant Hanoi is a brasserie-style dining venue in Hoan Kiem, serving authentic French cuisine and cocktails in a luxurious setting. Set within Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, it’s highly regarded as the first upmarket restaurant in Hanoi, having served entrepreneurs, diplomats, politicians, and affluent travellers for over a century.
A five-minute walk from Hanoi Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake, this award-winning establishment combines French colonial décor with Indochinese touches, featuring dark wooden furnishing, polished wooden and marbled floors, while chandeliers, as well as large windows overlooking the hotel courtyard.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Helmed by Chef Olivier Genique, a set dinner at Le Beaulieu Restaurant costs between VND 1, 000,000 and VND 2,000,000 per person. You can choose from the roasted lobster with garlic butter and fresh pumpkin mouse, or the slow roasted lamb shank with white beans and honey roasted carrots, each of which comes with a salmon spring roll, vegetable soup, fresh Australian imported oysters, and for dessert, an apple mousse with chocolates, fresh strawberries with strawberry sauce.
Le Beaulieu Restaurant is also famed for its extravagant Sunday brunch offerings, where you can enjoy fresh seafood and canapes between 12:00 and 16:00. Priced at VND 1,700,000 (inclusive of a glass of house wine and soft drinks), diners can enjoy free flow of fresh salads, hors d’oervre, charcuterie, sushi, smoked salmon, French oysters, cheese platters, and cooked-to-order dishes.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is centrally located in Hanoi, a 4-minute walk from Hanoi Opera House and 10 minutes by foot from Ngoc Son Temple.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Read More...
Le Beaulieu Restaurant Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 - 10:30, 11:30 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 22:30
- Address: Sofitel Legend Metropole hotel, 15 Ngo Quyen, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 826 6919