La Terrasse Du Metropole at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi offers affluent travellers an extensive all-day menu which consists of traditional French cuisine and refreshing beverages. Featuring a simple yet elegant setting, this Parisian-style sidewalk café is fitted with a polished timber deck, iron-framed awning, vintage ceiling fans, and comfortable seating arrangements with views of Hanoi city centre.
Food-wise, La Terrasse Du Metropole offers a wide range of soups, salads, and sandwiches throughout the day, while mains made with fresh seafood and premium imported meats are best enjoyed in the evenings. For a quick on-the-go meal, we highly recommend the club sandwich (VND 300,000), which comes with generous amounts of smoked bacon, chicken breast, egg, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
La Terrasse Du Metropole is usually packed in the evenings, where diners can enjoy a live performance by its resident saxophonist as well as standout French dishes such as the Australian veal ‘Milanese’ with mesclun, sautéed potatoes and mushroom sauce (VND 650,000) and pan-seared sea bass with winter vegetables, lobster bisque reduction and parsley (VND 450,000), paired with premium French wines and potent cocktails.
Located in Hoan Kiem District, La Terrasse Du Metropole is within a five-minute from landmarks such as Hanoi Opera House and Trang Tien Plaza. Due to its popularity amongst locals and travellers alike, it’s recommended to make a reservation especially during the weekends or national holidays.
La Terrasse Du Metropole
- Location: Daily 11:00 – 24:00
- Address: 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 826 6919