La Badiane Hanoi is an award-winning restaurant in Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem District, combining traditional French cuisine with Vietnamese flavours. Established in 2008, this stylish dining venue occupies a whitewashed colonial villa that’s fitted with large windows overlooking a lush courtyard. The upper level has two elegant dining rooms, where you can enjoy a private meal with friends and family, while the ground floor offers a more relaxed yet sophisticated setting.
Food-wise, La Badiane Hanoi’s signature dishes include the foie gras (served with figs and blackcurrant liquor, stewed apple in spices and roasted almonds), grilled eggplants and goat cheese rolled in Parma ham, pesto and balsamic sauce, and duck French rillettes, served with candied onions in cumin.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Diners can also enjoy daily set lunches for VND 375,000, which come with a starter, choice of one main, salad or pasta, and dessert. We highly recommend the beef carpaccio with parmesan cheese, lime dressing and French fries, grilled prawns with sesame, mashed sweet potatoes, red wine sauce, and seafood lasagne with vegetables.
For dessert, La Badiane Hanoi’s Tiramisu comes highly recommended, consisting of chestnut cream in Amaretto liquor and crispy chocolate. Available by the bottle, wine lovers will also be satisfied with the restaurant’s selection of wines from Australia, France, Argentina, and Italy. Set within central Hanoi, La Badiane Hanoi is a five-minute walk from Hanoi Towers and Hua Lo Prison.
La Badiane Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00-15:00 & 18:00-22:30
- Address: 10 Nam Ngu, Cua Nam, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 942 4509