JW Cafe Hanoi at JW Marriott Hanoi is known for its buffet-style offerings, all of which are made with fresh produce from across Vietnam. Open daily, the restaurant is fitted with five live-cooking buffet counters, each focusing on specific cuisine such as Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Italian. Diners can also find an extensive juice bar as well as freshly baked pastries and desserts during their visit.
Interior-wise, JW Cafe Hanoi features an open yet chic dining setting, glittering chandeliers, leather seats, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a nearby lake and Vietnam National Convention Centre. Besides its extensive breakfast buffet, the restaurants also offers a Sunday brunch menu (12:00 to 15:00) and a seafood buffet every weekend between 17:30 and 22:00.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Located within South Tu Liem District, JW Café Hanoi is a 30-minute drive from Hoan Kiem. While it’s relatively far from the city centre, it’s definitely worth the ride as its surrounding area offers a nice and quiet setting, beautiful lake views, and a quaint Buddhist temple in the middle of the lake.
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 - 22:30
- Location: 8 Do Duc Duc, South Tu Liem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 833 5588