Jacksons Steakhouse Hanoi is an all-day dining restaurant that’s known for its quality imported steaks and fresh seafood. Occupying a multilevel building in Hoan Kiem District, it features a funky bar setting on the ground floor, sophisticated dining sections on the first and second floors, while the highest floor hosts a private dining room with a private bar and terrace.
On the menu, you’ll find imported Wagyu beef from Australia, Black Angus beef from the US, and Waikato beef from New Zealand. Jacksons Steakhouse Hanoi sources its most of its seafood from local markets, but premium ingredients such as Atlantic salmon, oysters, tiger prawns come from coastal regions worldwide.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Standout dishes include the Jack Daniel BBQ ribs (VND 590.000), which are slow-cooked pork ribs with Bourbon-spiced BBQ sauce, served with thick chips, and the lamb rack (VND 640,000) with roasted baby chat potatoes, ratatouille and rosemary sauce. Seafood lovers will enjoy the Chef’s seafood plate (VND 580,000), a generous platter of seared scallops, tiger prawns, NZ Mussels and Norway salmon fillet, served with truffle mash, asparagus and Beurre Blanc sauce.
Accessible within a 10-minute walk from the iconic Hoan Kiem Lake, Jacksons Steakhouse Hanoi attracts a good mix of locals, expats and travellers looking to enjoy quality Western fare after a day of sightseeing.
Jacksons Steakhouse Hanoi
- Location: 23J Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 938 8388