Grill 63 Restaurant at Lotte Hotel Hanoi offers an extensive menu of Western and Vietnamese dishes, as well as some of the finest cuts of meat for affluent diners in Hanoi. Located on the 63rd floor of the five-star hotel, this upscale steakhouse is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Ba Dinh District, plush leather seats, a high ceiling with chandeliers, white orchids and purple centrepieces.
Grill 63 Restaurant is famous its Lava Stone-grilled dishes, so try the Australian Lamb Rack served with cafe de Paris butter (VND 850.000) or the 200g seabass with garlic butter (VND 400,000), both of which come with a side dish and optional sauce. You can also have additional sauces (VND 40,000) and side dishes (VND 80,000) such as creamy spinach, corn on the cob, mushroom truffle risotto, and grilled vegetables.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
For more variety, three sets of amuse bouche are available between VND 1,600,000 and VND 2,200,000, where diners get to sample herb crusted lamb loin, lobster ravioli, grilled wagyu sirloin, and baked organic black cod. If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, desserts such the milk chocolate praline mousse (VND 250,000) and hot Valrhona chocolate fondant (VND 250,000) come highly recommended.
After dinner, make your way to the 65th floor for a wide range of beers, cocktails, champagnes, wines, and whiskies at Top of Hanoi, a stylish rooftop bar with panoramic views of Hanoi’s skyline.
Grill 63 Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 - 10:00, 11:30 - 14:30 & 17:30 - 22:00
- Address: Lotte Hotel Hanoi 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 333 1701