Green Tangerine Restaurant Hanoi is conveniently located in Old Quarter, where diners can enjoy authentic Vietnamese and French haute cuisine in a quaint setting. Opened in 2003, the brasserie-style restaurant occupies a refurbished 1920s French villa that’s fitted with rustic décor, bare bricked walls, and antique furnishing. It’s also surrounded by a lush garden, making it an ideal dining venue for those looking to escape Hanoi’s chaotic traffic.
Food-wise, Green Tangerine Restaurant Hanoi is renowned for its artfully-presented dishes, such as duck breast carpaccio in red fruit dressing served with gizzard candied in ginger, sesame biscuits and mushroom (VND 148,000), roasted pigeon marinated in coffee, with mashed eggplants rolled in spinach leaves and broccoli (VND 400,000), and caramelized pork and stewed apples in Calvados, presented on a lotus seeds ‘mille-feuille’ cake made with mashed carrots, taro and cilantro.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
During the day, diners can opt for the two-course (VND 265,000) or three-course (VND 345,000) lunch set, which comes with a starter, main, and dessert. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Green Tangerine Restaurant Hanoi’s homemade desserts such as apple crumble with red fruits sauce and Calvados, crème brulee in lemongrass, both of which are served with a scoop of ice cream.
Set along Hang Be Street in Hoan Kiem District, Green Tangerine Restaurant Hanoi is a 10-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Pagoda. Due to its popularity amongst expats and savvy travellers, we highly recommend making a reservation before making your way to the restaurant.
Green Tangerine Restaurant Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 23:00
- Address: 48 Hang Be Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 43 825 1286