El Gaucho Steakhouse Hanoi was Vietnam’s first Argentinean steakhouse, having opened their doors in Ho Chi Minh City back in 2011. Thanks to its popularity amongst the expat community, it now has more than five branches throughout Vietnam, including Hanoi.
Not only can you enjoy quality dishes such as steaks, burgers, and pastas here, this steakhouse import all of its meat from ethical farms in Australia and the US. Inside the restaurant, you will find an open grill, lounges, outside terraces, well-stocked bar and private rooms, all of which furnished with retro décor, leather booths, and bare bricked walls.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Some of El Gaucho Steakhouse Hanoi’s signature dishes include the Beef Lemone, which comprises grilled USDA Prime New York striploin with lemon and olive oil (VND 390,000) and skewered CAB beef fillet and vegetables (VND 690,000). Among the meat selections available at El Gaucho Steakhouse Hanoi include Wagyu beef, USDA prime rib, Certified Angus Beef (CAB), and Black Angus.
If you’re not a fan of beef, pork-based meals such as chorizo spaghetti and macaroni cheese are good choices. Diners can also enjoy strong cocktails and an extensive wine list that comprises mostly from Chile and Argentina, as well as old and new world wines for about USD50 per bottle.
For those who aren’t travelling to Tay Ho Lake, El Gaucho Steakhouse Hanoi has another outlet in Hoan Kiem District, which opens at 16:00 onwards.
El Gaucho Steakhouse Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 - Late
- Location: 99 Xuan Dieu, West Lake, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 718 6991 or +84 43 824 7280