Club de L’Oriental Restaurant Hanoi occupies a three-storey French colonial building in the centre of Hanoi French Quarter, offering traditional Vietnamese food in a modern setting. This upscale Vietnamese restaurant is fitted with paper lanterns, framed artworks, spacious seating arrangements, and large windows offering views of the city.
You can choose to sit at the bar and watch the chefs prepare your meal in its modern open kitchen, or get comfortable at the lounge area, which features traditional wicker-backed chairs around a spacious round table. For more privacy, Club de ‘Oriental Restaurant Hanoi has a downstairs dining section that’s attached to a wine cellar, housing arguably the largest collection of wines in Vietnam.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Recommend dishes from the menu are deep-fried Imperial-style spring rolls, grilled chicken in lemon leaves, sautéed prawns in tamarind sauce and caramelized mango flambé with liqueur for desert. Keep in mind that this place is also suitable for a relaxing stop to just have a cigar with a spirit, glass of wine to relax and unwind.
Set along Tong Dan Street, Club de L’Oriental Restaurant Hanoi is within a five-minute walk from five-star hotels and prominent attractions such as Hanoi Opera House and Vietnam National Museum of History.
Club De L’Oriental Restaurant Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: 22 Tong Dan, Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 826 8801