Cafe de Paris Hanoi is a stylish French bistro that’s located in the Old Quarter, attracting a steady clientele of European expats and tourists looking to escape Hanoi’s often frenetic atmosphere. Open daily, this quaint cafe serves quality and reasonably-priced dishes, salads, light snacks, and dessert as well as imported wines by the glass and bottle.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Priced at VND 100,000 upwards, standout dishes include the flank steak with shallot sauce and salardaise potatoes (VND 250,000), duck confit (VND 210,000) and Parisian-style double cheeseburger (VND 170,000). For vegetarians or those who prefer a lighter meal, the goat cheese salad, tartiflette, and gazpacho come highly recommended.
Cafe de Paris Hanoi also offers French breakfast sets for about VND 110,000, which comprises two eggs, unlimited amount of bread slices, coffee or tea, a glass of fresh orange juice, as well as freshly backed croissant served with jam and butter. The bistro is also fitted with an outdoor terrace with expansive views of Hanoi’s bustling streets, making it an ideal dining venue after a day of exploring Hanoi Old Quarter. Set along Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Cafe de Paris is accessible within a 15-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake.
Cafe de Paris Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 23:00
- Address: 12 Luong Ngoc Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 926 1327