Au Delice & Le Restaurant d’Arthur Hanoi is renowned for serving quality French cuisine in a homely setting. A favourite amongst the French expat community, this restaurant also has an extensive drinks menu, ranging from coffees, teas, and fruit juices to aperitifs, wines and champagnes from New Zealand, Chile, Australia, and Italy.
Set within Hanoi’s French Quarter, Au Delice & Le Restaurant d’Arthur Hanoi is divided into a classy deli, wine cellar, and a main dining room that’s fitted with minimalistic décor. Food-wise, diners can enjoy three-course lunch sets (priced at VND 89,000 upwards) on weekdays, which comprise dishes such as feta cheese salad, stuffed chicken leg with vegetables, Belgian chocolate mousse, chicken breast with curry sauce, and homemade waffles.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
For dinner, standout dishes at Au Delice & Le Restaurant d’Arthur Hanoi include veal escalope with lemon and vegetable gratin, duck breast with orange sauce, sautéed jumbo crab meat and beef fillet mignon, and lamb tenderloin with mint sauce. Travellers in need of a quick snack can browse through the restaurant’s spacious deli section, where they can enjoy freshly baked pastries and baguettes with a wide selection of ham, cheese, and fresh greens.
Open daily from 09:00 onwards, Au Delice & Le Restaurant d’Arthur Hanoi is located along Ngo Thi Nham Street, about a 10-minute stroll from Hanoi Opera House.
Au Delice & Le Restaurant d’Arthur Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 22:00
- Address: 2B Ngo Thi Nham, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 944 9288