AMATO Bar & Restaurant Hanoi is a three-storey establishment in the centre of Hanoi’s French Quarter, where you can enjoy a nice chat and drink with your friends while sharing a wide range of tapas offerings. Opened in 2015 by two expats from France and Scotland, it’s a popular hangout spot amongst locals and expats in Hanoi.
Offering a relaxing atmosphere, AMATO Bar & Restaurant Hanoi features whitewashed bare-brick walls, wooden flooring, and cosy furnishing, as well as colonial-era windows overlooking the streets. Food-wise, diners can find an extensive menu of international dishes, innovative tapas, and alcoholic beverages.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
During the day, you can choose from a two or three-course set menu for the price of VND 250,000 or VND 280,000. The menus changes every fortnight, with standouts such as scallop carpaccio topped with mango tomato salsa, grilled barramundi fillet (served on potato pea mash with braised fennel and wasabi beurre blanc), and creme brulee.
Tapas are must-tries when you’re visiting AMATO Bar & Restaurant Hanoi in the evenings, where you can find traditional croquettes, Iberian pork cheek, pate, grilled calamari, shrimp ceviche, and devilled eggs. For drinks, expect potent cocktails, beers, and premium wines from Spain, France and Australia.
Located next to the popular Bin Minh’s Jazz Club and within a five-minute walk from Hanoi Opera House, AMATO Bar & Restaurant Hanoi is a great place to visit during or after your sightseeing tour through the city.
AMATO Bar & Restaurant Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00-23:30
- Location: Ngo 1A Trang Tien, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 122 736 7470