Vinpearl Land Water Park is the first, and still the only, indoor water park that Vietnam has to offer. Located in the underground Vincom Mega Mall Royal City, the park is divided into 14 different attractions: the twisted tube slide, superfast tube slide, super highway slopes, diving pool, wave pool, surf pool, sports pool among others.
Although it located outside the city centre, Vinpearl Land Water Park is very well run and worth the trip if you’re looking to have a fun family day out. The fact that it’s indoor also makes it suitable for any weather.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
The park is located around twenty minutes by taxi from the Old Quarters, or can be reached by taking bus numbers 01, 02, 19, 21, 22 or 27. The entrance fee is VND 170,000 (US$ 7.5), lockers are available free of charge (deposit VND 50,000-US$ 2) and towels can be borrowed for a small fee of VND 30,000 (US$ 1).
Vinpearl Land Water Park Royal City
- Opening Hours: 09:30-18:30
- Location: Floor B1 – R3, Vincom Mega Mall Royal City, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 1900 6677