Lotte Observation Deck Hanoi offers beautiful panoramic views of the city as it is located on the 65th floor of the Lotte Center. It is divided into four sections, namely: Attraction Zone, Welcome Zone, Experience Zone and Romantic Zone. Features of these different zones include The Skywalk, Bamboo Road, Welcome Theatre, Photo zone, View Terrace and Sky Gallery.
Prices are influenced by a number of factors, including age and time of day. It is more expensive to visit during the day than in the evening; evening time is considered from 18:30-22:00 (Summer) / 17:30-22:00 (Winter). For 3-7 year olds or over 65 the fee is VND 110,000-90,000 (day/night)(US$ 5-4). Those aged between 8-19 years pay VND 170,000-110,000 (US$ 7-5) and 20-64 year olds pay an entrance fee of VND 230,000-130,000 (US$ 9-6).
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Lotte Observation Deck
- Opening Hours: 08:30-23:00 (Ticketing Counter Closes 22:00)
- Address: 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hànội
- Tel: (84) 04 3333 6042