Ionah Show Hanoi offers a stunning display of dance, circus, music, visual, 3D mapping and lighting effects, depicting the journey of a young girl and her lover. Held at the Star Galaxy Theater & Convention in Ba Dinh District, this theatre performance is similar to the ever-popular Cirque du Soleil as it’s performed by a troupe of 60 acrobats dressed in colourful costumes.
Divided into three acts, the story starts with the titular character Lady Ionah who, after an argument with her beloved, is hurled into an alternate reality. There, she encounters several evil creatures looking to harm her, all of which represent her own inner darkness. The last act is of her getting rescued by beautiful characters before returning to the real world to reconnect with her lover.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Held every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings, expect plenty of traditional and modern dance performances, theatrical arts and well-designed set pieces throughout the 90-minute show. After the show ends, the cast returns to the stage so you can have a chat and take photos with them.
If you’re looking to enjoy a filling dinner before or after the show, Ionah Show Hanoi offers complimentary shuttle services between Star Galaxy Theater & Convention and Thai Village Restaurant on Le Loi Street. Pickups are at 19:00, if you’re departing from the restaurant, and 21:30 from the theatre.
Ionah Show Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Tue, Thu & Sat 20:00 – 21:30
- Location: Star Galaxy – Theater & Convention, 87 Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 664 6969
- Price Range: VND 750,000 (second class) or VND 950,000 (first class)