The Hanoi Central Circus is ideal for a day of family-friendly fun, where travellers can enjoy live performances and simple fairground games with the little ones. Also known as Vietnam Central Circus, this iconic attraction was founded in 1956, making it the oldest troupe in Vietnam.
Set within a massive 1,500-seater big top, performances are held between Tuesdays and Sundays from 20:00, featuring clowns, acrobats in vibrant costumes and several animal performances. There are also fairground games within the premises, though the highlights of the show are the gravity-defying acrobatic performances and stunning light displays.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Hanoi Central Circus is located next to Thien Quang Lake, on the northern end of Thon Nhat Park. If you’re making your way here from Hanoi Old Quarter, it takes about 10 minutes by taxi. This local circus may follow a fairly predictable schedule, but it can be a lot of fun, especially for families with children aged three and up.
Hanoi Central Circus
- Opening Hours: Tue – Sun 20:00 – 22:00
- Location: 67 Tran Nhan Tong, Nguyen Du, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Price Range: VND 200,000