What to See in Hanoi
Hanoi attractions are breath-taking remnants of its 1,000-year history, including ornate Buddhist temples, ancient citadels, unique theatres, and French colonial architecture, as well as traditional villages and tranquil parks set just outside the city. One of the loveliest features to this French-colonial city is its many lakes, offering beautiful stops to rest in between venturing out in the capital's bustling streets.
Travellers will never be stuck for something to do in Hanoi, as they can find authentic markets and Vietnamese culture coexist harmoniously with the city’s rapid urbanization of international hotel brands, sleek office towers, and massive shopping malls. To help you get started on your sightseeing adventures in the capital of Vietnam, we’ve compiled an extensive guide on what to see in Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show