Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi offers a wide variety of beauty treatments with an emphasis on personalised treatments for travellers looking to unwind after a day of sightseeing in Hanoi. Located on the third floor of the five-star hotel, the award-winning spa centre is also renowned for its high class services, highly-skilled therapists and wellness amenities.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Massage styles include traditional Vietnamese, Thai, Swedish, Chinese, and Aryuvedic while premium brands are utilised in all its body and facial treatments, manicures, pedicures. Sante Spa also hosts a swimming pool overlooking Hanoi Opera House and bustling Trang Tien Street, sauna and steam rooms, a well-equipped fitness centre, a solarium and sun deck.
Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi is a five-minute walk from Hanoi Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, making it a popular option for when you in need of a good pampering session after exploring the Vietnamese capital.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel
In the centre of Hanoi, Hotel de l'Opera is just a step away from Hanoi's Opera House, the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake and distils the best of Hanoi - colonial accents, theatrical interior design and contemporary spaces for entertaining.The 107 roomsand suites are a sanctuary of comfort, with every lavish amenity and 21st Century connected convenience hand picked.Restaurants, bar, spa, swimming pool, complimentary wiFi and meeting rooms all come together to deliver an operatic highlight. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 23:00
- Location: Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel, 29 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 46 282 5555