Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi
Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi offers a wide variety of beauty treatments with an emphasis on personalised treatments for travellers looking to unwind after a day of sightseeing in Hanoi. Located on the third floor of the five-star hotel, the award-winning spa centre is also renowned for its high class services, highly-skilled therapists and wellness amenities.Read More
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Massage styles include traditional Vietnamese, Thai, Swedish, Chinese, and Aryuvedic while premium brands are utilised in all its body and facial treatments, manicures, pedicures. Sante Spa also hosts a swimming pool overlooking Hanoi Opera House and bustling Trang Tien Street, sauna and steam rooms, a well-equipped fitness centre, a solarium and sun deck.
Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi is a five-minute walk from Hanoi Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, making it a popular option for when you in need of a good pampering session after exploring the Vietnamese capital.
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 23:00
- Location: Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel, 29 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 46 282 5555
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Putting you in a great location within a 15-minute walk of Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake, Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi offers an airport pick-up service (available on request) for VND 1400000 per vehicle one-way.Guests can indulge in massages, and Cafe Lautrec, one of 2 restaurants, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.There's an indoor pool and a bar/lounge, and rooms at this luxurious hotel get the details right with pillow menus and slippers. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)