Le Spa du Metropole is located within Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, offering visitors an extensive range of beauty, massages and treatments throughout their holiday in Hanoi. Featuring elegant artefacts, soothing music and ambient lighting, this luxurious wellness centre is fitted with seven spa suites, therapy booths, massage booths, a Finnish sauna, a Hammam bath, and shower rooms.
Its extensive spa menu ranges from facials and massages to manicures and herbal treatments, all of which utilise only premium Clarins and Ystara spa products, as well as essential oil blends by French perfumer Laurent Severac.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Highly recommended at Le Spa du Metropole is the three-hour Two of Us treatment, where two guests can enjoy an aromatic steam bath, followed by a soothing floral bath, full-body massage and facial. An alternative is the 2½ hour treatment called the Imperial Experience, which comes with a steam shower, detoxifying body wrap and massage, as well as a brightening natural facial treatment.
Great for travellers looking to unwind after a day of exploring Hanoi’s historical landmarks and bustling streets, Le Spa du Metropole at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is a short five-minute walk from Hanoi Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake.
Le Spa du Metropole
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 826 6919