Ho Tay Water Park is located inside the amusement park of West Lake Park, the water park is a modern entertainment complex where you will find water attractions like pools, slides and a lazy river, in total there are 10 state-of-the-art water features. The park is set in a green oasis 5 km north of Hanoi OldQuarter
The amusement park at the same location has fifteen different attractions and a games zone (Sun and Moon Park). You can also find a rollercoaster, pirate ship, UFO, Crazy Wave and a 60 metre high Ferris wheel. For the younger children there are driving carts, a bubble house, and bumping cars.
The entrance fee to the park is VND 80,000 (US$ 3) for those below 130 centimetres and VND 150,000 (US$ 6) for those above 130 centimetres. The water park is open from April until November and is closed on Tuesdays. This is a popular destination for Hanoians as well as tourists, so if you have the chance you should visit during the week as in the weekend it can get crowded in here.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal