Hanoi Marguerite Spa makes use of natural herbal remedies and an ancient tradition, passed on for generations, to ensure its guests are getting the attention and care they deserve. The spa consists of several private rooms, speciality suites and state of the art treatment and hydro speciality facilities. Indulge yourself and get treated by massage therapists with an eye for detail.
At Hanoi Marguerite Spa you can have manicures, pedicures, facials, scrubs, massages and many more different types of treatments. Just sit or lay down in this modern and sophisticated environment and you will be able to revitalize yourself while listening to some soothing music and giving control to their specialists.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
On their spa menu you can find a wide variety of treatments that you can choose from, hereby you can think of some of the following treatments; Body Scrub with Green Tea (VND 440.000-US$ 19), Brightening Facial (VND 590.000-US$ 26) and a Foot Spa which includes a Scrub + Massage + Mask with mud (VND 390.000-US$ 17).
If you have the time and want to treat your body to a full package then you can consider to opt, in example, for a Herbal Therapy Package which takes two hours and fifteen minutes. This package includes a Steam bath, Herbal Body Scrub & Mask and a Herbal Body Massage for the price of VND 1.390.000 (US$ 61). With Herbal treatments they make use of a blend of fresh and dried herbs, wrapped and compressed in a hot cloth to release their essential oils.
Hanoi Marguerite Spa
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 23:00
- Address: 68 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 4 3926 2464