Evian Spa is located inside Lotte Hanoi Hotel and is a really unique spa in Hanoi with a beautiful interior design. Evian is a town in the French Alps where clear water springs are located and spas have been part of the culture since the early 1800s. The Evian Spa in this hotel is unique as it uses the natural water from Evian and its centuries old spa techniques as a basis of their treatments.
The interior has white as its main colour which is used as theme to represent the clean Alpine nature and view of Evian. The atmosphere of the spa is serene and quiet, this including the relaxing vibe it expresses makes you come right at ease.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
To restore your body and mind with new energy they offer Eastern and Western treatments in a luxurious setting. You can choose from the wide variety of choices on their menu and get pampered in one of their six treatment rooms or executive suite. There is also a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna available for all spa customers.
Their most famous treatment is ‘Le Precieux’ which is a full body and face treatment. This treatment takes three hours and restores the balance between body, mind and soul. The price of is VND 4.300.000 (US$ 190).
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: 54 Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 4 3333 1000