Anam-QT Spa Hanoi is an award-winning establishment that offers quality treatments thanks to its team of highly-skilled therapists from Australia, England, Canada and France. Set along Hang Trong Street, it’s also close to numerous attractions within the Old Quarter, making it a popular choice amongst travellers for unwinding after a day of sightseeing in the capital.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
This spacious spa is divided into several sections for specialised treatments, including a hair salon, foot therapy section, and private rooms fitted with herbal baths, steam baths and Jacuzzis. All aestheticians, therapists and hairstylists at Anam-QT Spa Hanoi have years of experience and training in various countries, while Gernetic, an Australian-based skincare brand is used for all facials, body masks and scrubs, and hair treatments.
Perfect for nursing sore muscles after exploring Hanoi on foot, try the Walking Day package which is priced at VND 1,360,000 per person. The two-hour session is inclusive of a foot bath, foot and leg massage, a choice between QT's Signature Holistic Massage or Thai Massage, followed with a glass of fresh fruit juice and organic meal.
Open daily, Anam-QT Spa Hanoi is a 10-minute walk from the iconic Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi Towers Shopping Centre, and the Vietnamese Women’s Museum.
Anam-QT Spa Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: 42 Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 928 6116