Ha Long Bay Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Ha Long Bay
When not cruising Halong Bay, it can be a romantic idea to just enjoy the evening by spending time at the waterfront venues.
The choice of nightlife in Halong Bay is limited but there are a few interesting places to visit. In such a gorgeous setting it's really not hard to spend a night to remember for a long time.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Private Full-Day Hạ Long Bay Tour
- Seaplane Flight Over Ha Long Bay
- Halong Bay Boat Cruise with Scenic Flight & Lunch
- 2-Day Halong Bay Tour with Seaplane Flight & L'Azalée Cruise
- 2-Day Halong Bay L'Azalee Cruise Excursion
- Ha Long Bay Full-Day Cruise
- Private 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise
- Ha Long Bay 2-Day Adventure
Blue Note Bar
A well-known bar which also has Karaoke, they have a good list of drinks and stay open until very late.
- Location: At Ward 1, Cat Ba Island.
- Tel: +84 (031) 888967
Flightless Bird Cafe
Flightless Bird Cafe is another popular place among travelers. Open from 18:30 onwards choose a seat on the second-floor balcony. It will be hard to take your eyes off the beautiful harbour view. This is a good place to get information about Halong Bay as well as to exchange books.
- Location: On the main street of Cat Ba Island.
- Tel: +84 031) 888517
Noble House is a hotel with an outstanding restaurant on the first floor. There is a very nice bar on the second floor which also has a pool table and board games.
- Location: Centre of Cat Ba Island, next to the post office, across from the pier.
- Tel: +84 (031) 888363
Did you know?
a) The best time to visit the Halong Bay area is in spring and summer. In the autumn and winter the sea is not very clear because of the muddy waters. In summer, days are clearer and temperatures can be somewhat high. In winter the area may be visited, but you won't be able to swim.
b) The People’s Committee of Quang Ninh Province has decided to stop the operation of jet-ski services in Ha Long Bay in a move to protect the world-famous tourist site from possible environmental pollution.Rate This Place: ( votes)