Ha Long Bay Restaurants
Where and What to Eat in Ha Long Bay
Halong Bay is rich in seafood and offers tons of fish, shrimps and oysters. The catch served in most restaurants usually comes right out of fishing boats in the early hours of the morning.
There are many good restaurants located in Bai Chay Town (Halong Bay Town) and most are the beachfront type. These eateries offer mainly Vietnamese and Chinese dishes with a good selection of seafood, however lately there are more international options to be had.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Private Full-Day Hạ Long Bay Tour
- Seaplane Flight Over Ha Long Bay
- Halong Bay Boat Cruise with Scenic Flight & Lunch
- 2-Day Halong Bay Tour with Seaplane Flight & L'Azalée Cruise
- 2-Day Halong Bay L'Azalee Cruise Excursion
- Ha Long Bay Full-Day Cruise
- Private 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise
- Ha Long Bay 2-Day Adventure
Several floating restaurants adjacent to Cat Ba Island serve fresh seafood of all kinds. The cooks pick live seafood out of cages and plastic containers floating in the sea inside or next to the restaurants. They will then cook whatever you order on the spot. You simply can’t get fresher seafood than this. Ask the locals or your guide where to get a boat to the restaurants. You'll love it.
- Location: near Cat Ba Island
Green Mango Restaurant is one of the top choices on Cat Ba Island when looking for a restaurant with both good food and service. Customers can sit outdoors enjoying the harbour view or relax in a trendy and hip indoor setting. The menu features fusion food along with tapas, mouth-watering main meals and delectable deserts. Prices are above average. Open seven days a week, from 06:30 till the last customer leaves.
- Location: The heart of Cat Ba Island
- Tel: +84 (031) 88 7151
Huu Dung Restaurant
This restaurant is famous for awesome seafood and a great view of the bay. The menu includes spring rolls, fried cuttlefish, battered shrimp and the house special is whole steamed fish with lashings of garlic and soy sauce.
- Location: opposite Lan Song Xanh Disco on Nui Ngoc St., Cat Ba Island
- Tel: +84 (031) 888407
Noble House Bar & Restaurant
Noble House Restaurant offers delicious Vietnamese/Western food in a lovely and cosy place owned by an Australian. Open from 06:00 to late. Credit cards not accepted.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Centre of Cat Ba Island, next to the post office, across from the pier.
- Tel: +84 (031) 888363