Halong Bay (Ha Long Bay)
Everything you Need to Know about Halong Bay
Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. For many tourists, this place is like something right out of a movie. The fact is that Halong Bay features a wide range of biodiversity, while the surrealistic scenery has indeed featured in endless movies.
The best way to get to Halong City is by car, minibus or bus from Hanoi which is only 170km away. If budget is not a problem, an hour-long helicopter transfer is also available.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Private Full-Day Hạ Long Bay Tour
- Seaplane Flight Over Ha Long Bay
- Halong Bay Boat Cruise with Scenic Flight & Lunch
- 2-Day Halong Bay Tour with Seaplane Flight & L'Azalée Cruise
- 2-Day Halong Bay L'Azalee Cruise Excursion
- Ha Long Bay Full-Day Cruise
- Private 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise
- Ha Long Bay 2-Day Adventure