Weather-wise and geographically, Vietnam is unusual. With rolling hills, plains and great beaches it is a country of contrasts and its weather reflects this dual personality.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Unlike most other countries of a similar size, Vietnam extends across two climatic zones, with a moderate climate in the North, and a tropical climate in the South.
The country measures more than 1,650km from North to South with a coastline about 2,000km long, covering an area of 329,560 square kilometres.
Laos and Cambodia share its western borders, with China to the North, and the South China Sea to the East and South. There are five distinct geographic regions: the mountainous north with peaks above 3,000 metres; the Red River delta of Hanoi; the Annamite Mountain Range, which divides North and South; the narrow coastal strip between the Annamite Mountain Range and the South China Sea, and the Mekong delta in the South.
You May Also Like