Where and What to Eat in Vietnam
Vietnamese food is becoming more and more appreciated all over the globe. There are Vietnamese restaurants throughout Europe and the US or wherever Vietnamese immigrants have settled. Their cuisine is considered one of the world's healthier diets, mainly because of the minimal use of oil, less meat and lots of fresh vegetables.
Vietnamese food contains influence from several different cultures including Indian, Chinese, French and American. As a result many see Vietnamese cuisine as original and unpretentious fusion food. Must-tries from a Vietnamese menu include Pho (beef noodle soup), Banh Mi Thit (Vietnamese baguettes stuffed with various ingredients such as ham) and Vietnamese fresh rolls with shrimps.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour