Infrastructure, including communications, is getting better and better in Vietnam. Internet accesss is provided in all major hotels and resorts and the postal service operates 24 hours a day.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Postal services are generally reliable. Post offices are open from 06:00 - 20:00, including weekends and holidays. EMS (Express Mail Service) is available from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to more than 30 countries as well as for domestic 24 hour deliveries.
Local calls from hotels and restaurants are normally free of charge, long distance call charges are reasonable, but hotels may be expensive - check beforehand.
The daily English-language Vietnam News provides good coverage of foreign news and sports.
Shut down in 1997, Internet cafes are now re-appearing. Email/internet access is also available in hotels and guesthouses.
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)