What to Do in Vietnam
If you are an active type, Vietnam has many a trail for you to blaze and hiking in this country features so many different types of topography you'll wonder if you haven't strayed over the border or not. Scuba Diving along the central coast is gorgeous while exploring the nooks and crannies of Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, or even paradisiacal Hoi An is a great way to spend the afternoon.
Vietnamese cuisine, also, is unique and fascinating and each town will present you with an opportunity to learn how to prepare it in a cooking school. Whatever your activity in Vietnam it will be enjoyable in this wonderful land.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour